PhD students are invited to apply for the ECCE 2021 Doctoral Consortium, which will be held on April 26, 2021.
The Doctoral Consortium provides a great opportunity for PhD students to discuss and share experiences and problems with other students and with a panel of experts. It is likely to lead to the generation of new ideas and directions for their research.
The ECCE 2021 Doctoral Consortium has the following objectives:
- to provide PhD students with the opportunity to share their research with other students and experts;
- to give feedback on the research to the participants;
- to give the opportunity to solve issues that PhD students could encounter during their path;
- to encourage open and useful discussions;
- to provide insights that will help students for the continuation of their research.
We expect to recruit 10 to 15 students. Two leading experts will mentor PhD research students at the Doctoral Consortium.
The strongest candidates are PhD students in Human Factors or Ergonomics (or related areas) who can convey their research aims and/or challenges.
There are no restrictions on the year of study of the PhD, but preference will be given to students in the early stages due to the opportunity for influence and potential benefits from the feedback of the Doctoral Consortium.