The group leaders and the research groups are:
Alessio Farcomeni is Professor of Medical Statistics at Sapienza University of Rome.
– Alessandra Cabassi, University of Cambridge
– Alessandro Casa, University of Padua
– Matteo Fontana, Politecnico di Milano
– Max Russo, University of Padua
Alan Gelfand is James B. Duke Professor of Statistical Science at Duke University and Professor of Environmental Science and Policy in the Nicholas School.
– Alessia Caponera, Sapienza University of Rome
– Francesco Denti, University of Milan-Bicocca
– Tommaso Rigon, Bocconi University
– Andrea Sottosanti, University of Padua
Alessandra Luati is Professor of Statistics at the Department of Statistical Sciences of the University of Bologna.
– Federico Crescenzi, University of Bologna
– Francesca Gasperoni, Politecnico di Milano
– Michele Peruzzi, Bocconi University
– Alexios Polymeropoulos, University of Milan-Bicocca
Antonietta Mira is Professor of Statistics at the Università dell’Insubria and at the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI). She is also Co-Director of the Institute of Data Science of USI.
– Marta Crispino, Bocconi University
– Silvia D’Angelo, Sapienza University of Rome
– Saverio Ranciati, University of Bologna
– Dutta Ritabrata, Università della Svizzera Italiana
Piercesare Secchi is Professor of Statistics at the Department of Mathematics, Politecnico di Milano and member of the Laboratory for Modelling and Scientific Computing.
– Andrea Cappozzo, University of Milan-Bicocca
– Roberta Falcone, University of Bologna
– Federico Ferraccioli, University of Padua
– Marco Stefanucci, Sapienza University of Rome
Marian Scott is Professor of Environmental Statistics at the University of Glasgow.
– Alice Corbella, University of Cambridge
– Jacopo Di Iorio, Politecnico di Milano
– Gaia Bertarelli, University of Perugia
– Anastasiia Gorshechnikova, University of Padua,
Ernst Wit is Professor of Statistics and Probability at the Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Groningen.
– Emanuele Aliverti, University of Padua
– Laura Forastiere, University of Florence
– Tullia Padellini, Sapienza University of Rome
– Sally Paganin, University of Padua